Thinking of making some changes in your home or yard? Here are a few areas where our expertise can help you:
Renovations & Additions
Whether it’s your first renovation or one of many, the process of turning your house into a home is a mix of excitement and anxiety.
Excitement – seeing your vision turned into reality.
Anxiety – not always knowing how smoothly that process will evolve.
We can work with you or your contractor for the electrical component of the renovation.
Service and Panel Upgrades
• Not enough power? Upgrade your NB Power service to 200A, 400A or 600A.
• Still have fuses? Swapping your fuse panel to circuit breakers is a straight-forward process.
• Adding Receptacles, Switches Circuits
• Hate seeing your house with so many extension cords it looks like at Christmas? We can add, move or omit receptacles and switches where you need them. Maybe you need a new heater in the garage or would like to energize your baby barn, we can help.
Lighting changes can have dramatic effects in a room or on the exterior of the house. It can also have significant effects on the cost of turning on lights. But where do you start?
We can help you sort through the best options on type (LED, Fluorescent lighting) to control (eg. motion sensors, dimmers and timers) and other options for lighting that can change the atmosphere in your house.
- Hot tubs, pools and spas
- Kitchen and bathroom fans
- New Home Construction
- Knob & Tube Wire Replacement
- Heritage/Historical Home Wiring
- Portable and Home Standby Generators, Transfer Switches
- Electrical Troubleshooting and more…..
We provide residential electrician service in Kent County and much of the Southeast including Dieppe, Moncton, Riverview, Shediac, Memramcook and Sackville.