Renovations & Additions
Whether it’s your first renovation or one of many, the process of turning your house into a home is a mix of excitement and anxiety.
- Excitement – seeing your vision turned into reality.
- Anxiety – not always knowing how smoothly that process will evolve.
We can work with you or your contractor for the electrical component of the renovation. We’ve been part of hundreds of residential projects and are here to help bring your vision to light.
Service and Maintenance
Have a nagging or urgent problem, we excel at troubleshooting.
We can add, move or omit receptacles and switches where you need them. Maybe you need a new heater in the garage or would like to energize your baby barn, we can help.
Still have fuses? Swapping your fuse panel to circuit breakers is a straightforward process.
- Hot tubs, pools and spas
- Kitchen and bathroom fans
- New home construction
- Custom lighting solutions
- Portable and home standby generators, transfer switches
- Service Upgrades (eg. 100A to 200A)
- Service & Maintenance for both commercial and residential type properties (homes and apartment complexes).
- Commercial and residential renos and new builds.
- We provide fast, reliable and accurate estimates.
- We treat your customers like ours so you look good!
- Working to your schedule, which of course is your customer’s schedule – “Can it be done yesterday?”
- Day to day service and maintenance when you need it.
- Have an electrical question, we’re here to answer it.
- Working to your schedule.
- Showing up when we say we will and finishing before going to the next job.
- Flexible & Competitive “win/win” rates.